"...They are to teach what is good, and so train the young woman to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled."

Titus 2:3-5

2.10.2009

Can my sweet baby girl really be a sinner?


Is it possible that this sweet little girl who are rarely cried during her first six months of life could be born a sinner? Lets take a look shall we?


Although Micah was being generous and letting Lydia play with his toys, she still thought it necessary to pick on him!


Lydia has decided as of late that she will pick the food she wants to eat and the location in which she will eat it. Apparently she has decided that her seat isn't good enough! So I guess to the high chair we go...

Conclusion: "Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6 I am seeing what a glorious and overwhelming task it is to be one called to "train up a child in the way he should go." May God grant me the grace to get out of His way. He will guide and reveal Himself to my children if that is His will. So for now, I plead and pray that they will be ones that belong to Him. For as fallen as they are, I would be the same if it were not for my hope in Christ. I pray that within their lives I may be a vessel of honorable use, one that is useful to the Master.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pray the same for heidi and chloe everyday...please lord let them know and trust you, let me teach them to be true to you.