"...They are to teach what is good, and so train the young woman to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled."

Titus 2:3-5

4.21.2010

I love....

Micah says all the time, "I love... (insert anything a 3 1/2 year old loves: cars, food, balls, coloring, etc.)! In an attempt to teach him the difference between biblical love and worldly love we always say, "No we like (insert anything a 3 1/2 year old loves), but we LOVE people like mommy and daddy and Lydia (or any other person he knows) AND we love God."

.... But today Micah said, "No, I love mommy and daddy! I don't love God." Oh theological truth coming from such a little person. I wanted to correct him, but the truth is he doesn't so I just told him that hopefully one day he will like mommy and daddy.

And this is why I pray each morning for his (and Lydia's) salvation... sobering

No comments: