"...They are to teach what is good, and so train the young woman to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled."

Titus 2:3-5

12.10.2007

Micah's growing up!





Micah has started to walk, so life at our house is a whole new ball game. I am so proud of the little guy each time he learns to do something new, but I am also saddened that he is growing so fast. I realize that each moment that I have with him comes and goes more quickly then I ever would have imagined. What a blessing it is to watch him grow, but what an intimidating task to be one of the people that will guide him as he matures into a man. That is one area where I need to seek God's grace each day. But for today, I rejoice that he is walking!! Good job kiddo!!

1 comment:

April said...

I guess my house gave him the magic courage to say hey I am going to walk now. Lauren will get a kick out of Micah now!