"...They are to teach what is good, and so train the young woman to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled."

Titus 2:3-5

3.09.2010

It felt like spring... so we did spring type things!

It felt really nice outside today... so Micah and I started preparing for our garden!

I'm really looking forward to the garden this year. I think now that it's not such and unknown, I will be more prepared to deal with the bountiful harvest!

Micah was excited to put his "Diego" gloves back on and help me dig in the dirt. I was surprised how much he remembered from a year ago!



We are trying something new this year by starting some of the plants inside then transporting them to the outside garden once it's been weeded.

No comments: