"...They are to teach what is good, and so train the young woman to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled."

Titus 2:3-5

11.03.2008

Finally a Post

I was reminded the other night that I have been quite delinquent in my posting. In general I haven't been writing because I takes me so long to write something that before I know it, I have lost all of my "children free" time. So, for this post I am just going to put a few pictures.

Micah has done so well with Lydia, I couldn't ask for a better transition as far as he goes.

Ryan has really embraced that role of being a daddy to a little girl. I am so excited that he will be the first man to capture her heart. I know she will be all the better because of his role in her life.

Lydia, or Lydi as we often call her, is a wonderful blessing to our family. She has just started to smile and it absolutely cracks us up. No matter the frustrations in life, that smile makes everything better.

I just thought this was a neat picture of Micah at a local park! That boy loves to slide!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Welcome back! Your kiddos are gorgeous. It was really good catching up with you the other day!

Blessings,
Heather