"...They are to teach what is good, and so train the young woman to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled."

Titus 2:3-5

11.19.2008

If you are a pastors wife, this is a must read. When Ryan and I were at the Desiring God Pastors conference this was one of the books that was given to us. This book has been such and encouragement as Ryan and I have started our ministry at Grace. It challenged me in my personal walk with Christ, but also taught me ways to pray for Ryan and the people of our church. I have always had a heart for the women of the church and this book showed me both the simple and the heart level areas where I can be used. What a blessing... I just thought I would pass it along.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

3 posts in 3 days...you're on a roll. I'm enjoying the book...still working my way through it slowly. Thanks!