"...They are to teach what is good, and so train the young woman to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled."

Titus 2:3-5

2.01.2010

Temporary Addition to our family... and a snowball fight!

Here is Hump-fa-ry! The newest addition to our family (as long as the weather stays cool that is)!! Ryan and I helped Micah put this guy together. He has lost his face already due to the sun, but he's still pretty cute!

And nothing like a friendly little snowball fight. I think Micah is trying to use some special snowball fighting tactics by going into the woods!


Seven Reasons I really enjoyed the snow:
1. Uninterrupted time with my family
2. Worship was sweet and simple
3. We had 6 home cooked meals together
4. Fires in the fireplace brought relaxation and sweet family time
5. We didn't get out of our pjs for a whole day
6. I got to see the joy of a snow day through the eyes of a child
7. I was able to really enjoy my husband because there were no time demands, work to do, or schedules to meet.

I thank God for snow, not only because it is beautiful, but because for our home it brought rest, appreciation, worship, and delight!

No hugs for your Hump-fa-ry... no hugs for you!

No comments: